Monday, May 10, 2010

Wonderful Carpet Photos

First of all, I can't get over the fact that I have blogged TWICE in 2 days!!! Are you proud of me Lori? =)

Second, I thought I would share the ridiculous looking carpet that they decided to put in, in place of the disgusting urine smelling carpet...even though the rest of the carpet they didn't replace still smells awful!!



This picture is a close up of the contrast of the colors and types of carpet...REALLY!!!



This is a shot from one end of the loft...remember, this was the only room that was replaced! RIDICULOUS!



Another shot from the opposite side. You can see the new carpet stops at the other hallway to the kids bedrooms and then is also stops at the hallway I'm standing in.



The final picture is of the whole loft area and in the background you can see the wonderful set of blinds pulled up that won't go down and cover the window like they should! I think there are about 7 or 8 windows that have working blinds...there are about 20-25 windows in this house!! Luckily the working ones are mostly in the bedrooms and bathrooms.

No comments: