Friday, October 17, 2008

EIGHT!!

8 Favorite TV Shows...
1. FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Full House
4. Allie McBeal
5. Home Improvement
6. American Idol
7. Hannah Montana (NO LAUGHING...it's a good show!!)
8. So You Think You Can Dance


8 Favorite Restaurants...this is hard
1. Port of Subs
2. Delmonico's
3. Applebees
4. Olive Garden
5. Cafe Rio
6. Buffalo Wild Wings
7. Roadrunner
8. Cappriotis


8 Things that happened yesterday...
1. Was promised by my son that he would keep his card on green in his class.
2. Started out the school day nice with no students the first hour.
3. Gave Ginny tylenol at lunch time for her arm being in pain.
4. Finally ate something for the day - a bagel for lunch.
5. Graded papers and put in the gradebook.
6. Told by my son that his card was changed to red for the 2nd day in a row!!! >:(
7. Helped with homework.
8. Did the dishes.


8 things to look forward to...
1. Thanksgiving and Winter break(Christmas!)DIDDO SISTER!!!!!!
2. the weather getting cooler
3. finding out that Ginny's bones are healing and no surgery is needed (cross your fingers!)
4. The weekend!
5. Getting Ginny's cast off.
6. Seeing my little sister at Cafe Rio on Saturday!! YAY!
7. Trip to Denver to watch the Broncos play in December.
8. Getting my Lia Sophia jewelry!


8 Things i love about fall..
1. Leaves changing
2. the smell when you walk in your house of pumpkin or family, something awesome.
3. the weather getting cooler.
4. The pumpkin patches and christmas tree stands
5. Jacket wearing
6. Hot Cider! MMMMMMM!!
7. NO ONE has an excuse for being so white, including me!
8. Seeing family more often!


8 things on my wish list...
1. Feeling comfortable with how I teach sooner rather than later!
2. Seeing my son's behavior improve ASAP in his class.
3. To give the best to my kids.
4. Good health for my kids (Ginny's not helping me on this one lately). =)
5. Our Denver trip to be a blast!
6. To keep God in my families life constantly!
7. Any amount of money I want to spend on supplies for my classroom!
8. To make a difference to someone.

The lucky people I tag...Emily, Brooke, Channi. LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: