Monday, November 22, 2010

Sleeping Like A Baby!!

Oh how funny it is to walk into Justin's room and find him in ANOTHER weird position when he sleeps! Here are just some of the many positions I find him in...


He got this Indiana Jones hat for his birthday and he had to try it out to sleep in...just like Indy does!! =)


Stink-bug sleeping position...I've never thought this was comfortable but apparently it was to him.


He wanted to read so he could fall asleep...well it worked! He is asleep holding his book up to his face.


He was just resting his eyes...;-)


Not sure what is around his head...


Ginny's new bed is much more appealing to Justin than his own bed...I find him asleep here almost every night!

2 comments:

Melina said...

These were just in the last couple of months...I have many more! =)

Channi said...

That is SO funny!! I love the 'Indy' one! I wish we could come for Turkey day :-)