Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Classroom

I have been able to think about how I want my classroom to look lately. My Cooperating teacher (the teacher I was observing during student teaching) allowed me to move my room around before her last day. I moved my desk to one corner so we can position more of the student tables towards the front of the classroom. I am also trying to decide on some ideas for a homework bulletin board so if you have any ideas, let me know. Check out my pictures below and tell me what you think.



This picture shows the two teachers desks in the classroom, mine is facing the wall and my aides is facing the classroom.




This is the front of my classroom.




This is a small round table that I usually do small group instruction at.




These are going to be on the wall outside our classroom to welcome the students. We are going to put bunches of bananas with the students names on them and have something that says: "Mrs. Proffitt's Bunch".




This monkey represents me, don't you like the beautiful blue bow, eye-shadow, and earrings? =)




This monkey represents my aide...again, don't you like her purple bow, eye-shadow and earrings!

3 comments:

. said...

your new hair looks hott by the way:] i dig it;]

Katy Truman said...

Your room looks so nice. You are gonna be a great teacher! We look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!

Jamie Lynn said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! That is definitely a full-circle moment, isn't it? All your hard work in school has led you to this moment! Treasure it.....it's awesome!