Saturday, August 4, 2007

Last Day at Katz

Friday was my last day at Katz Elementary School. I have been working at Katz Elementary School for approximately a year and a half and I absolutely love it. When I got to the school Friday, on my desk was a huge basket with every kind of school supply you could think of from my co-worker Nicole!! I was so surprised she did something for me. I also received a book at the end of the day that all the students and teachers signed. I hope that when I am done with school I can go back to Katz or find a school that has the same type of caring staff and fun students. I loved working there and will miss going there everyday.





I had one more surprise around lunch time. I recieved a dozen roses...at first I thought from the school to say goodbye. Then I actually read the card and found out that my husband sent me flowers to wish me luck on my upcoming program. I was shocked that he sent me flowers because I don't get flowers from him very often. My mom helped him as well, she works at the flower shop where he ordered them. He is THE BEST!!!



~Melina~

No comments: