Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ummmm...

I knew I spoke too soon when I said that we haven't had any Justin problems in my previous post!! =)

Just a few of the latest: He likes to break pencils in half over his knee that don't belong to him, he enjoys throwing puzzle pieces across the room, leaning backwards in his chair is a must every day, AND poking (rather stabbing) a classmate with a pencil is the "in" thing to do these days!!! I jinxed him I think by posting something nice! =)

But, wait, it gets better! Not only is Justin getting in trouble...Ginny was sent to the office this week!! YES, GINNY!!!!!! Now, in her defense, the story is that she was defending herself but you know how public school systems work...even if you kick someone by defense you also get a write up.

SO, it's been a rough week for the Proffitt children.

On a positive note, I went to student orientation this week for University of Phoenix and I start my Master's program next week. HOWEVER, if you think I don't post that often now, please don't EXPECT much action on here for at least a year. If for some miracle I post something, I've escaped from the prison of work/school/life for a few brief moments! =)

No comments: